Hotel issues

They suck i will never use there service nor recommend it to anyone! Absolutely disgusting and disgusted

User's recommendation: Don't use it.

SuperTravel Response #2290068

Hi Jeri, Thank you for reaching out. It appears that you have been assisted by our team accordingly and they were able to confirm with the property that you were able to utilize your reservation. We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

With Company Response

SuperTravel is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

ID
Cons
  • Super travel is the con
Loss

Verified Reviewer

Accidentally booked wrong date Wouldn't let me modify

Hello I accidentally booked a room for the 15th of December it was supposed to be for the 13th December they would not let me modify my date now I'm being charged twice I didn't want to cancel just change I really can't afford to pay double I need assistance please
SuperTravel Response #2288803

Hi Yahida, Thank you for reaching out to us about your reservation. We are truly sorry to hear that you had trouble with your reservation.

Unfortunately, because you've booked a non-refundable reservation, we are unable to make any changes to your booking, including changing the dates, and cancellation will not result in a refund. Please note that this was communicated on the booking form before the reservation was made, and later on the confirmation page. The only exception would be if you had reached out directly to the accommodation, and they send you our way because you have reached an agreement. If so, please ensure you get written confirmation that they will discount or refund your stay, outlining the date of stay and the guest's name.

Alternatively, if you reached out to them by phone or in person, please always make sure to get the name and position of the staff that has accepted your request. To speed up the process, we have escalated this matter to our Amendments team who will be reaching out to the accommodation on your behalf and request an exception to be made.

They will follow up with you as soon as possible. We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Reseda, California

Verified Reviewer

Mistakenly booked wrong night in hotel

SuperTravel - Mistakenly booked wrong night in hotel
SuperTravel - Mistakenly booked wrong night in hotel
Used Snaptravel.com to book a hotel room. The incorrect night was booked. Found out that there was no way to modify the dates because it was labeled as being Non-refundable. I had no way to change date of desired stay because they do not offer customer service personnel to talk to.

User's recommendation: Do it use site. No Customer Service persons to talk to.

SuperTravel Response #2246925

Thank you for reaching out. We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service.

/ We are truly sorry to hear about your experience.

In order to assist you further, please type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. All our contact information is available on app and site: https://snaptravel.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48001189520-how-to-contact-us We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

ID
Pros
  • List cheap pricing
Cons
  • No customer service personnel
Loss

Bad customer service!

I booked a VIP with expectations of having an upgrade on my room but when I asked for it from the hotel they stated that they do not honor VIP from super travel and it would cost me $90 for an upgrade. I then wrote and called and called and wrote and still nothing have...
SuperTravel Response #2286809

Hi Karen, We appreciate you letting us know about your experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

Please note that the VIP add-on feature is always subject to hotel approval. This accommodation may choose to not accept upgrade requests for reservations made through 3rd party platforms, however, that is not the experience across the industry Here is a link to our website, so you can get a better understanding of the conditions of this feature: https://help.livesuper.com/support/solutions/articles/48001209611-what-is-the-vip-program-add-on- We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

I did not get my room

I did not get my room , the hotel said they do not have NO business relationship with your website, I need my money back asap please, Claudio Pablo (805)407**** cpm805@***.com hotel confirmation number B_821****
SuperTravel Response #2301286

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you reach out to our Support team.

Piedras Negras, Coahuila

Booking number

First off they did a pre-authorization charge and didnt give me a booking confirmation number, I call and thw call gets disconnected when ahe couldnt find what I needed. I call back and was told I would get the money back in 3-5 days. Ridiculous, I asked for management...
SuperTravel Response #2288794

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. In cases where the booking doesn't go through, no charges are made, as this is rather an authorization hold or pre-authorization, and it shows in your bank as pending.

This service is offered by your card provider whereby the provider puts a hold of the amount approved by the cardholder, reducing the balance of available funds until the merchant settles the transaction. Because your desired purchase was sold out, Snaptravel has not charged you and so your card processor will release the hold placed. The estimated time for this release varies if you used a debit or credit card, and depending on the issuing bank's policy.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

Orlando, Florida

Mad!!!!

After careful reading and reviewing, I booked a room. The wrong date was booked. I immediately tried to change it, with no success. I reviewed where I made the error because I had put in the correct date. Nonrefundable was on the credit card (2nd page) info page at the...
SuperTravel Response #2296411

Hi there, we are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience. We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.

Jacksonville, Illinois

Wrong time

What time booked I tried to book for right now they booked it for later this afternoon I cant get a room and already been charged
SuperTravel Response #2301287

Hi there, As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you reach out to our Support team and elaborate on your request. One of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. All our contact information is available on the app and site: https://help.super.com/support/solutions/articles/48001209680-how-to-contact-supertravel

Washington, District Of Columbia