Most helpful review

Never received promised refund

SuperTravel - Never received promised refund
Had a hotel booked in the end of March for one night, about a week and a half out realized we wouldnt be able to go because of covid, contacted them they told me to contact the hotel and i did. Hotel said they couldnt do anything because i booked through 3rd party, but...
#2219624

Cheapskate, you blew it when you continued forward after being warned about the third party aspect. Those are the real scammers, not the brick and mortar business who provides the service (which requires personnel, facilities, 24 hour staff, phone banks, food and all other expectations, a huge investment).

The third party is a website in a basement being run by true scammers who scrape the bottom of the barrel for cheap rates and pass their crumminess on to you, the cheapskate. No farewells, no goodbyes, we never even met your now rotting face.

View more comments
With Company Response

SuperTravel is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Service
Supertravel Customer Care
Pros
  • Cheap
Cons
  • No assistance what so ever
  • Fake promises
  • Scammers

Cancellation

I couldn't make it to that hotel, and needed to just have it cancelled and get my money back. I shouldn't have to pay for a room that I'm not staying the night in.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania

They cancelled my hotel reservation in Italy 24 hours before the check in!! No costumer service to solve the problem! They just said: my apologies!! Trash company!

Trash company! They didnt solve my problem. Im in another country without hotel to stay! You call them, they only say my apologies.

User's recommendation: Never again I will use Supertravel.

SuperTravel Response #2256062

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service, and about your experience.

Padova, Veneto

Refund

I never received my call back from urgent care or my refund from the mishap on September 18,2022 because it wasnt my fault
SuperTravel Response #2256061

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear about your experience.

Hotel reservation issues

Overcharged taxes. Requested refund but no response. Overcharged taxes. Requested refund but no response. Overcharged taxes. Requested refund but no response. Overcharged taxes. Requested refund but no response.
SuperTravel Response #2256037

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service.

ID
#3991995 Review #3991995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • No response to communication
Price reduction

SNAPTRAVEL is a SCAM

I paid Snaptravel over $500 for a hotel room to attend a wedding that unfortunately was canceled due to the pandemic. When I contacted them with the situation, they provided me with a voucher to use when the wedding got rescheduled instead of a refund. When I went to...
SuperTravel Response #2252925

Thank you for reaching out. We’re sorry that you have that perception about our service.

We genuinely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as this is how we learn and grow.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents can provide you with the contact information for our Corporate team, so they can look into your case and contact you directly. Thank you.

ID
Cons
  • Scam

Switch reservations

Booked a room in the wrong town wasn't able to switch on the spot and had to pay cash for location I was at. Snap travels customer service *** sucks, can't speak with anyone in America or Canada. I kept getting directed to a call center in India, and the same guy Alec kept answering the phone. He said he was in California location which was *** wouldn't transfer me to customer support on the east coast. Refused to give employee ID number and couldn't speak to supervisor apparently there isn't any higher ups working. Alec said can't give info cause it's a security issue

User's recommendation: Book threw anyone else.

SuperTravel Response #2252924

Thank you for reaching out. We are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team.

ID
Cons
  • Cant give employee id number for security reasons
  • Out of the country customer service
  • Wont transfer u to american or canadian customer service

Stornierung

Ich habe ein Hotelzimmer in basel gebucht buchungsnummer B_702**** Nun wurde das Seminar abgesagt welches ich am Wochenende besucht hätte auf Grund von Corona der Leiter des Seminars hat Corona. Jetzt möchte ich darum bitte das sie mein Zimmer auf den Namen Cornelia Klaus stornieren da ich an dem Seminar nicht teilnehmen kann. Freundliche Grüsse Cornelia Klaus
SuperTravel Response #2252923

Danke, dass Sie sich gemeldet haben. Es tut uns wirklich leid zu hören, was passiert ist.

Wir hoffen, Ihr Kollege erholt sich gut. Da wir Ihre Buchung anhand dieser Überprüfung nicht identifizieren können, bitten wir Sie, „Agent“ in Ihren ursprünglichen Chat-Thread einzugeben.

Einer unserer Live-Agenten wird sich gerne so schnell wie möglich weiter darum kümmern. Alle unsere Kontaktinformationen sind in der App und auf der Website verfügbar: https://snaptravel.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48001189520-how-to-contact-us Wir entschuldigen uns noch einmal für etwaige Unannehmlichkeiten und freuen uns darauf, Ihnen in Zukunft behilflich sein zu können.

My reservation

SuperTravel - My reservation
They didnt tell me my room is a handicap room. The room was so dirty and flilty. The shower head in the bathroom was very rusty and showed calcium build up. The bed lower sheets was so dirty seems like they didnt wash it for years and the room main chair to seat on was so dirty and smelly. They told me I could change room but its inconvenient for me to move again due to a lot of personal stuffs I had and re sanitizing the new room again. This issues that I had should have been cleaned and updated before I came in as a customer.

User's recommendation: The rooms are dirty and the room is very muggy smell.

SuperTravel Response #2252921

Hi Glorielyn , Thank you for reaching out and we are so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay. We're sorry to hear that the accommodation did not meet your expectations.

Because we're a 3rd party booking service, the standards of the hotel are out of our control. In cases like this, we have found that it is most effective to take concerns directly to the hotel management. If something goes amiss during your stay, please let the hotel know directly. It’s their role to make you as comfortable as possible!

This matter has been escalated to our Amendments team who is reaching out to the accommodation and travel partner. They will follow up with you as soon as possible.

National City, California
Pros
  • Are discount rates

Refund

I never received a refund when I was supposed to get one and I will be leaving bad reviews I was allowed to check in because of vacancy
SuperTravel Response #2252919

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience. As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. All our contact information is available on app and site: https://snaptravel.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48001189520-how-to-contact-us We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

Horrible customer service

Let's hope you don't have puke all over your room and want to change hotels...you won't be able to cancel your reservation. Will never book through them again.
SuperTravel Response #2252918

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are truly sorry to hear about your most recent experience with our Support team.

Casper, Wyoming

Verified Reviewer

This Company is falsely advertising rooms and

This company is fraudulent they show you rooms thats not the room you will get just to get your money then act like they dont know how to help you , I give the site 0 stars
SuperTravel Response #2252917

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry that you have that perception about our service.

Please understand that we are not affiliated with the hotels, but we do our best to clearly show their rating, reviews, and pictures they provide.

Maitland, Florida

Not able to book

I have been booking with SNAP travel for about 2 weeks today I'm not able to book for tomorrow and I cannot talk to a live customer service rep to get the issue resolved which I'm not understanding I have been giving the runaround and all I'm trying to do is book for tomorrow please someone get back with me as soon as possible
SuperTravel Response #2252916

Thank you for the review! We are truly sorry to hear about your experience.

Bellevue, Washington
Preferred solution
To book again or explanation why I cant

Travel Expert Talks

Vacation Rentals: Refund, Cancellation and Safety Tips

Nov 6, 2020

How to refund or cancel a vacation rental? How to avoid a scam? We’ve asked Mary Branum, a vacation rental expert, and experienced homeowner, to answer top consumers questions about vacation rentals.

Mary Branum
Mary Branum

Mary Branum is a vacation rental expert, owner of Galveston Island and President of STROAG.

SuperTravel - Who are all the snow that says hotel or motel needs to be improved things need to be updated
the mattress kept sliding off the platform Room had a bad smell almost hurt myself going to the bathroom User's recommendation: Make sure that the room that you want is the one that you want
SuperTravel Response #2252914

Hi Salvatore , Thank you for reaching out and we are so sorry to hear about the issues you encountered during your stay. We're sorry to hear that the accommodation did not meet your expectations.

Please note that our team has coordinated with the property and has provided you refund for the inconvenience. We reiterate our apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to having the chance to serve you in the future.

Middletown, New York

No reservation at hotel want a refund please

I got to hotel and no booking was there and just want a refund refund refund refund refund refund refund
SuperTravel Response #2252913

Thank you for reaching out. We are truly sorry to hear about your experience.

And we would be more than happy to assist you with your concern.

Tampa, Florida

SuperTravel - Refund
They dont refund back if you cancel booking. My usd 100 is with them and they dont even share the transaction details that they paid back to the back. They run a scam. Dont fall.

User's recommendation: Dnt book.

SuperTravel Response #2252911

Thank you for reaching out. We are truly sorry to hear how you feel about our service.

As we cannot identify your booking through this review we ask that you type "agent" in your original chat thread, one of our live agents would be happy to look into this further as soon as possible. All our contact information is available on app and site: https://snaptravel.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48001189520-how-to-contact-us We will look out for your message.

Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article